I’ve been doing a lot of things lately, and blogging is clearly not one of them. Most recently, I put together a Raspberry Pi robot. I used the Redbot kit […]

Polar Bear Progress Report

It’s been over 9 months since I last blogged about Polar Bear’s status. A lot can happen in 9 months. I’ve invested a fair amount of blood, sweat, and tears. […]

Rebuilding The Bear

Almost 3 months ago, I posted that I was gutting Polar Bear. The saga continues, and much has come to pass. I ripped out the flooring, headliner, seats and dash. […]

Polar Bear Soon To Be Gutted

Since my last Polar Bear post (think I might start them all this way) , I haven’t spent much time or money on Polar Bear. I did have an adventure […]

Nino and I have been working all evening on the Steampunk Snowboard. I hope to demo it tomorrow at A-Basin. I intend to get a run in down the bunny […]